18 October 2011

The Escapades of the Swaddles

Someone wanted to show me "the clouds," so I stepped outside to see "the clouds." Instead, I saw him wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in the parking lot. With an apple on his head. I couldn't tell if he was coming or going. The white strips made him look like both a baby and a mummy (like the dead Egyptian kind). It was such a shameful waste of swaddles. You see, these weren't just your ordinary swaddles, but two-ply swaddles. But I managed to reuse them quite nicely. The apple, well...*sniff* it chokes me up a bit. It splatted on the ground in a subdued manner, spraying apple-flesh hither and yon. But, thinking on the bright side, the ants will enjoy it.

And that is my short story for the day.

2 comments:

  1. lmao! funny way to describe ur exciting encounter! haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEEHEEHEHheehee>:D reused QUITE nicely.. *cof* i think we may have to go shoping for more swaddles beings we used most of them:D

    ReplyDelete